Pentru ca imi plac sfaturile despre viata de la altii, am furat asta de la Ioana:
- Life is not fair—get used to it!
- The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.
- You won’t be a vice president with a car phone until you earn both.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.
- Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping—they called it opportunity.
- Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you are.
- In some schools they have abolished failing grades and they’ll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life.
- Life is not divided into semesters. You don’t get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.
- Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
- Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not.